Besiege the castle that’s never been taken, overthrow ruthless tyrants, bankroll your faction’s war effort, pillage your neighbour’s resources, peacefully raise cattle or do it all! A range of stats, rankings and achievements gives every player something to aim for, from ‘Banquet King’ and ‘Peacebringer’ to 'Besieger of the Month' and ‘Lionheart'! Factions, elections, liege lords and their vassals all provide a real sense of structured community, with many different ways to chat with other players, discuss strategies and build allegiances.
While an impregnable castle should be at the heart of any lord or lady's domain, you can also specialise with a vast research tree. Starting as a humble peasant, each promotion brings with it valuable research points to spend on trading, diplomacy, warfare, farming, religion and more. Be aware though, as your power grows so does your responsibility. Your vassals and parishioners will look to you for guidance and leadership. You may find yourself fighting for the crown itself!
- Build Your Online Stronghold - Crush the invading hordes with impenetrable castle defences. Then launch a counterattack!
- Plot the Perfect Village - Plan your village layout, arrange buildings for maximum productivity and watch it come to life.
- Explore a Vast Research Tree - Are you a farmer, trader, diplomat or warlord? Research new technology to specialise and gain the edge.
- Fight For Your Faction - Join a faction, attack its enemies and return triumphant with their captured banners!
- Play for Free! - Stronghold Kingdoms is free to play, so no subscription or upfront payment is required.
This chart shows prices and sales for this game in the selected currency. Usage: Drag to zoom and double-click to unzoom.
Temporary regular price rises can be caused by inaccuracies in the Steam Store Search results - sometimes they show the regular price of a bundle if it is cheaper.
Lowest regular price: £ Free
Regular Price | Sale ≥ 90% | Sale ≥ 75% | Sale ≥ 66% | Sale ≥ 50% | Sale ≥ 33% | Sale ≥ 25% | Sale < 25%
SteamPrices.com collects price histories since September 2010 (or later for recently added regions) but only the latest 9 months are displayed for performance reasons (August 2014). All data comes without warranty for correctness and/or completeness. Feel free to contact us if there are unusual peaks in the chart.