|$ 3.99||(€ 3.58, +19.73%)|
|£ 2.79||(€ 3.93, +31.44%)|
Cubemen is a fast paced, action packed, original 3D Tower Defense game that mixes TD with RTS in
single player & online multi-player awesomeness! Get ready for some crazy Cubemen action!
It’s the age old struggle between Good vs Bad, Blue vs Red, Little men vs Little men. Use your own
little Cubemen to defend your base from other little Cubemen that are trying to run it over. It’s the
usual story, but with many very interesting twists.
Play a purely defense game in various modes on a sweet selection of levels, or go into Skirmish
mode and play a new type of TD game against either the computer or another human opponent.
That’s right.. Two way REAL-TIME TD against the computer or a real person!
It’s TD like you’ve never seen or experienced before.
- 35 local Single-player Defense levels in ranging difficulties from beginner to insane
- 25 local Real-time Multi-player Skirmish levels (play One v.s One against AI or another Human)
- 9 local Real-time Multi-player 6 way online Mayhem levels
- No static towers... Your towers are actually Cubemen. Place them and move them around at will.
- Real 3D environments with Height, Cross overs, bridges and floating platforms.
- 6 Single-player Defense modes to choose from with local and online leader boards
- Online Leader-boards and Statistic tracking
- 41 Achievements to earn
- Clean, rich and simplistic visuals that keep the focus on the strategy
This chart shows prices and sales for this game in the selected currency. Usage: Drag to zoom and double-click to unzoom.
Temporary regular price rises can be caused by inaccuracies in the Steam Store Search results - sometimes they show the regular price of a bundle if it is cheaper.
Lowest regular price: € 2.99
Lowest discount price: € 1.49
Regular Price | Sale ≥ 90% | Sale ≥ 75% | Sale ≥ 66% | Sale ≥ 50% | Sale ≥ 33% | Sale ≥ 25% | Sale < 25%
SteamPrices.com collects price histories since September 2010 (or later for recently added regions) but only the latest 9 months are displayed for performance reasons (August 2014). All data comes without warranty for correctness and/or completeness. Feel free to contact us if there are unusual peaks in the chart.